The Nicola's Fund 10th Anniversary Ball was a great success, yes we raised £30,000. Certainly this will help us purchasea second caravan ...... our goal for this year.
Everyone danced and enjoyed the entertainment ... .even Steve attempted a dance. The food was delicious, as we enjoyed this we were entertained by the Hammond Dancers, choreoprahed by Chrissie ...... a big thanks to them.
I'll thank people in no particular order:
-The team who helped organise the event, many were there sturday morningdecorating the room
- The trustee's who gatheredauction and raffle prizes
- the kind people and companies who donated these
- All the wonderful supporters who attended the ball from near and far
- The people who couldn't make it and still supported in their absence
- The patrons who helped all the way
- The MC on the night who did a fab job
- The Band, DJ and photographer
- The kind couple who lent us their car for the photographs
- The staff at the racecourse who worked hard to make the night sucessful
- My in-laws (i won't mention ages) who travelled through the snow in Derbyshire to be with us
- Steve, who put up with me being bossy (really out of character!)
The Sunday we woke feeling worse for wear, amazing as I remember the days we could party and the following day do it again. We got up to see my wonderful Mother-in-law for Mother's day. After we returned home and went back to bed. Today working hard to regain my MoJo.
I hope I did not miss anyone. Nicola's Fund.
Thank you all and here's to the next 10 years